AIM OSCB Range (Open State Cavity Barriers)
Extended cavity fire barrier performance within rainscreen façadesAIM's OSCBs are polythene sleeved ROCKWOOL® stone wool and intumescent material designed for use within open state cavities (e.g. Rainscreen systems), allowing ventilation and drainage of the cavity under service conditions while providing up to 120 minutes insulation and integrity performance. download pdf
Open State Cavity Barriers offer an effective fire barrier for open state voids up to 425mm in width. Having been tested to the Association for Specialist Fire Protection (ASFP) Technical Guidance Document 19 (TGD 19) & the general principles of BS EN 1363-1, OSCBs offer an extended fire rating of up to 120 minutes insulation and integrity performance in open continuous ventilated air spaces of 25mm & 44mm.
|AIM OSCB 60/25||White||60/60||25||425|
|AIM OSCB 120/25||Red||120/120||25||425|
|AIM OSCB 60/44||Blue||60/60||44||425|
|AIM OSCB 120/44||Black||120/120||44||300|
- Provides a 25mm or 44mm airspace
- Tested in accordance with ASFP Technical Guidance Document 19 (TGD 19) & to the general principles of BS EN 1363-1
- Provides up to 120 minutes integrity and insulation performance
- Quick and cost effective installation
- Galvanised steel fixing bracket supplied as standard
- Stainless steel metal brackets and spring steel screws available as a tested option
- Flexible specification: Choice of four OSCBs deliver insulation and integrity
performance up to 120 minutes.
- Easy to install: Simple fixing procedure incorporates spring steel screws and
steel hanging brackets. No specialist tools required.