- Lengths: 1200mm
- Infills for acoustic absorption
- Optional white or black glass tissue facing
- Available in a range of densities
- AIM Profile Trough Infills are always supplied as straight sided trapeziums (even for web stiffened profiles)
- Global warming potential = zero
- AIM Mylar sleeved version should be used in humid or moist environments
AIM THERMAL & ACOUSTIC PROFILE TROUGH INFILLS
Mineral wool profiled trough infill. AIM Profile Trough Infills are designed to fit into the troughs of perforated metal profiles used for roof decking and cladding. They can be supplied in shapes to fit any profile and in density to meet the requirements of the acoustic specification.
AIM Profile Trough Infills are used to reduce reverberation in buildings with a high proportion of hard internal surfaces, especially where noise is generated within the building, such as is the case with sports halls.
The Infills are used within a perforated profile and provide acoustic absorption. In this way a large absorptive surface can be created without the expense, aesthetic problems or inconvenience of suspended acoustic systems.